Team NNJA
.............................sign in..................................or.............................register.
Team NNJA
.............................sign in..................................or.............................register.
Team NNJA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team NNJA

Team nnja!!!!! We're here to kill like never before!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ninja Shoes !!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PART_TIME_NINJA
Admin
Admin
PART_TIME_NINJA

Ninja Shoes !!! Empty
PostSubject: Ninja Shoes !!!   Ninja Shoes !!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:24 am

Vibram FiveFingers...

Ninja Shoes !!! Vibram10

Remember going barefoot as a child? It’s the way you first discovered and conquered your world—without the constraint of shoes.

Now you can experience that same physical and visceral sensation in Vibram FiveFingers—the only footwear to offer the exhilarating joy of going barefoot with the protection and sure-footed grip of a Vibram sole.

FiveFingers footwear connects you to the earth and your surroundings in a way that is simply not possible in conventional shoes. It puts you in touch with the earth beneath your feet and liberates you to move in a more natural, healthy way. FiveFingers stimulate the muscles in your feet and lower legs to build strength and improve range of motion. Our customers report an increased sense of balance, greater agility, and visibly improved posture.
Back to top Go down
https://team-nnja.forumotion.net
PART_TIME_NINJA
Admin
Admin
PART_TIME_NINJA

Ninja Shoes !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Shoes !!!   Ninja Shoes !!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:28 am

Haha, I ordered a pair today.

Being in the footwear business, these things are making a lot of noise. I figured I check 'em out to see what the fuss is about. If all else fails, I'll have a pair of ninja shoes!

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://team-nnja.forumotion.net

Ninja Shoes !!!
Page 1 of 1