Team NNJA
.............................sign in..................................or.............................register.
Team NNJA
.............................sign in..................................or.............................register.
Team NNJA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team NNJA

Team nnja!!!!! We're here to kill like never before!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Movie Bombs: Worst Movies Ever

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PART_TIME_NINJA
Admin
Admin
PART_TIME_NINJA

Movie Bombs: Worst Movies Ever Empty
PostSubject: Movie Bombs: Worst Movies Ever   Movie Bombs: Worst Movies Ever Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:22 pm

Post your most memorabe box-office flops here...

I'll start off with a recent disaster, Spiderman 3...

Movie Bombs: Worst Movies Ever Spider10

Here's a great example of a movie exciting their audience by bringing back the most anticipated characters possible in a series and then only having them in the movie for 30 seconds. Venom!!! Sandman's character and that heartfelt apology speech at the end might have been a good idea to somebody, somewhere in the world who never ever read a comic book in their life but to me the whole thing was just ridiculous. The whole Son of Goblin and his aerial snowboard was probably a great way to sell action figures, but C'MON!!! Thanks for ruining a piece of my childhood!

I'm not gonna bother posting trailers because they always make the movie look good.

Last edited by PART_TIME_NINJA on Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://team-nnja.forumotion.net
PART_TIME_NINJA
Admin
Admin
PART_TIME_NINJA

PostSubject: Re: Movie Bombs: Worst Movies Ever   Movie Bombs: Worst Movies Ever Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:46 pm

Live Free or Die Hard was a huge disappointment.

Movie Bombs: Worst Movies Ever Livefr10

I loved the first three Die Hard movies. In the first one Bruce Willis was a rough and tumble NYC cop that did what it took to save the day from a few terrorists that took over a building.

In Live Free or Die Hard he was turned into some kind of a superhero jumping cars into helicopters and jumping off of bridges onto harrier jets while they fly around. He was up against the smartest guy that ever lived who was taking over the internet and basically well, everything in the world as a diversion to steal a large sum of money. He had to fight a group of highly trained mercenaries some of which were apparently ex-circus performers who just wouldn't die. Yet this regular cop who's on the verge of retirement pulls it together and saves the world from the clutches of evil, oh with the help of Justin Long of course.
Back to top Go down
https://team-nnja.forumotion.net
FanofAngels
Ninja
Ninja
FanofAngels

PostSubject: Re: Movie Bombs: Worst Movies Ever   Movie Bombs: Worst Movies Ever Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:59 pm

Spiderman... never really liked it at all :p
Back to top Go down
https://team-nnja.forumotion.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie Bombs: Worst Movies Ever   Movie Bombs: Worst Movies Ever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movie Bombs: Worst Movies Ever
Page 1 of 1