Team NNJA
.............................sign in..................................or.............................register.
Team NNJA
.............................sign in..................................or.............................register.
Team NNJA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team NNJA

Team nnja!!!!! We're here to kill like never before!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Powermat" Technology

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PART_TIME_NINJA
Admin
Admin
PART_TIME_NINJA

"Powermat" Technology Empty
PostSubject: "Powermat" Technology   "Powermat" Technology Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:34 pm

Ok, so POWERMAT has had their contact charging system out for a while and it looks like there are some clones starting to surface. If you haven't seen these yet, they're pretty cool. You basically just lay your phone, Blackberry, or other compatable device directly on a mat and it will charge just by laying on it. Oh yeah, you have to replace the battery and cover on your device with the one sold (separately) for it. A circuit is completed when the cover plate makes contact with the mat and charging begins. No more tangled chords for multiple devices. The idea is cool, but the mats run around a hundred bucks. The replacement battery covers are usually about $39.

"Powermat" Technology Powerm10

Here's a portable, compact version...

"Powermat" Technology Powerm11

Here's an example of the replacement battery cover...

"Powermat" Technology Powerm12

Energizer will be introducing their version sometime this year and have already released info about a Wii compatible charger. Let's hope they have plans in the works for a PS3 and Xbox360 device.

"Powermat" Technology Energi13

"Powermat" Technology Energi14
Back to top Go down
https://team-nnja.forumotion.net
kongsta
Admin
Admin
kongsta

PostSubject: Re: "Powermat" Technology   "Powermat" Technology Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:20 am

NO thank you I'll stich with my old fashioned way of plugging the USB into my electronics LOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
PART_TIME_NINJA
Admin
Admin
PART_TIME_NINJA

PostSubject: Re: "Powermat" Technology   "Powermat" Technology Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:11 pm

Dude I have like 400 chords coming out of my entertaiment center. I'm always looking for ways to eliminate wires. I like the idea of the portable mat for when I travel. It's ideal for cell phones, Blackberry, etc. I hate having to pack all the extra chargers especially since my laptop chord is like 12 feet long and weighs four pounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Powermat" Technology   "Powermat" Technology Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Powermat" Technology
Page 1 of 1